Friday, November 28, 2008

Why Dane is no longer an author on "Help! I've been Flabbergasted!"

It's not because we don't love Dane (Swede) anymore. On the contrary, we love Dane just as much as ever and we would like to wish him a happy birthday (40 min. late, sorry).

It's just that Dane has his own blog that he posts to, and I felt that we shouldn't pressure him anymore to post on this blog.

That, and I like the original picture of Kaleb and me much better. Brings back memories of us being seniors at Trinitas. So there you go.

5 comments:

  1. Dane, we hardly knew ye!

    al sends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's acceptable. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was kind of flabbergasted, myself, when I saw this. Then we were hanging out with Dane at Bucer's and he thanked Rob for letting him off, so it's all good. And yeah, just try to tell me that picture's not awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture is awesome, but you can barely (if at all) read the words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Problem solved. Thanks mpk.

    By the by, if you need to edit an image, I recommend Gimp. It's pretty much the bomb when it comes to open-source image editors.

    ReplyDelete