Monday, November 24, 2008

In which I try to say something intelligible (although irrelevant) using only song lyrics

The phone rings in the middle of the night,
My father yells "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." That's just the way it is, somethings will never change - while mona lisas and mad hatters, sons of bankers, sons of lawyers
turn around and say good morning to the night. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. But when the sun shines again I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in. Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me. Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night. But now I'm high. I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down.

3 comments:

  1. I can only find five songs I know in there, but that's really cool nontheless! I've always wanted to do that! *is suddenly inspired* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's five out of seven. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added one, so it's eight now. But you did get five out of the seven references I had previously.

    ReplyDelete