Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two THOUSAND hittarinis

At this time, we are approximately 300 hits away from being at the wonderful round number of 2000. I would like to announce that the same contest applies for this, our second, milestone. If you are an Idahoan Muscovite personage and you have the extreme fortune of being the two-thousandth hitter I will do one of several things:

If you are a dude I will give you some of my excellent advice about how to become a prodigious pogo stick jumper. For your information, this type of skill is highly attractive to the ladyfolk. Or, I'll get you something from "Wheatberries."

If you are a lady I will ask you to stop hitting on us, because that's too funny to pass up. Then, I will buy you whichever coffee you want at "Sister's Brewery." Or, you also still have the "Wheatberries" option.

If you are from and live in my hometown, then I will get you something good from either Jay's Bakery or the Milton Bakery. You choose, and your coolness will be determined by which you choose.

If you don't live in either of these great places, then I will do a post on a topic of your choice (within reason) and make it as ridiculous as I possibly can.




3 comments:

  1. Y'all have the coolest pictures in your headers. No fair!

    Just thought I'd complain about that. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob N. - beating the ladies off with a pogo stick.

    al sends

    Oh, and Milton Bakery. Duh.

    ReplyDelete