Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Take an Open Poll

Go to the comments, and tell us your favorite movie of all time. If you can't pick one, pick three. That's all. In 48 hours or so, the three of us (right Swede?) will post our top one or three. The 6 or 7 most common movies will get put in that snazzy little sidebar poll thing, and so we will determine the movie most loved by the readership, so then we can bash it more than the rest, and so further alienate the people we enjoy.  Sounds like fun, eh? 

No but seriously, I think I'll do this once a year or so and then we can see if our overall tastes change. Also, we get to make fun of each other for our favorite movies. It will be amazing! 

2 comments:

  1. Why do I feel like I'm being targeted by this because of my far out movie taste? Even picking three for me is a little difficult. But I guess I have to settle with these three.

    1. The Dark Knight (Well, I guess that not too far out, hahaha)
    2. Interview with a Vampire
    3. V for Vendetta

    Blah, there you go. But I must say that I like a lot of movies in different ways and for different reasons. It's not just a clear cut and dry list for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bourne movies, hands down. If I had to pick one for position of top dog, it would be either Supremacy or Ultimatum.

    ReplyDelete