Monday, October 27, 2008

I am in da haus, jah?

Below are four videos from the YouTube. If you're an acquaintance of mine or Rob's, odds are you've heard phrases from any or all of these thrown around some. If, Lord help you, you're a friend of either of us, you just thought we were overusing our own wit. Little did you know we're not even that clever, we just were quoting someone else's humor. So, there's one video below from the film Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead, and three from the same series of Volkswagen commercials. Oh, and those commercials will probably change your life. Just so you know . . .

Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead - The Questions Game




Volkswagen Golf GTi-Mk5: Commercial 1


Volkswagen Golf GTi-Mk5: Commercial 2


Volkswagen Golf GTi-Mk5: Commercial 3

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Kaleb. Congratulations. You succeeded in making me laugh very hard aloud in a dark house at 1AM. Record in da haus ja.

    That was amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo, listen up, kano here, in full ifect. for those of you ,like faith, who just saw those videos, i would just like to say that i'm sorry herbert (aka kaleb) did not show those to you sooner. yes, they are awsome. bring back good memories, don't they herb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith, I'm glad you enjoyed it - I still laugh out loud at these and I've known about them for years.

    Hey wuts up? Yeah, Marky mark, they do. (Faith, thank you. This may be the greatest thing to happen to me and Mark's conversation in a month of Mondays - and by that I mean it'll bug the stew out of him!) Surely do. I made my first reference to it up here today in declamations. Ty asked "what time is it?" I think my response goes unstated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, my dear Herbert. The real question you must look for is, "Vat does zis do?" However, you will need a companion with you who has been blessed enough to vatch zees videos. Ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marky Mark, we've gotta figure out a way to set this up on our good friend Bobby Lee. If that would happen, I could die a happy man. He asks, "what does this thing do?" We exchange quick, knowing glances, I throw in "it sucks in air," and your response to this statement would come quite close to making my life complete. Oh man. The beauty of it. Ja.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah me too, Mark. I can't believe I've been missing out on the awesomeness that is "in da haus". ;)

    And Kaleb, I'm glad to help any time. ;)

    I quoted this to my brother the other day, and he laughed so hard. "Wait... WHAT is that from, Faith??" Hehehe... :D

    ReplyDelete