Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I catch the general public up

So it's finals week for most of the collegiate world, and we are no exception. While I have plenty of work left to do and it's pretty early, I thought I'd take a sec and update everybody on what's been going on. 

1) Not to toot my own horn, but so far I'm batting 1000 on my movie predictions. The Day The Earth Stood Still got panned so badly it made Twilight look good. 

2) I think if I nail every one of my prophecies regarding upcoming film, somebody should buy me lunch. 

3) So it was a little chilly tonight: 











4) This excites me to just short of no end. 
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD


5) The word "epic" hasn't really been creeping into the general vocabulary of our class so much as violently hurling itself, leaving behind it a trail of devastation and laughter. 

6)  Rob and I will be running like madmen (at least, I will be) down the concourse of the New Orleans Airport towards nine or so frantically waving people in approximately 114 hours and 48 minutes. Not that I'm counting. 

7) I am very much looking forward to Tim Tebow running all over the OU defense and destroying that poor sap that got the Heisman. 

8) Blackberry waffles hot off the iron, topped with cold syrup, and flanked by pepper bacon and cheese scrambled eggs, is pretty much the ultimate brinner. 

3 comments:

  1. Huevos Rancheros, is the best brinner. Mexicans know how to treat an egg right. and the Xmen movie looks fanfrickintastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry waffles > heuvos rancheros, and my best friend's mom is Mexican so I know how good heuvos rancheros can be.

    When it comes to class vocabulary... don't forget "fuior" and "awkward giraffe."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can speak from experience regarding heuvos rancheros or their cousin food, huevos rancheros. However, they'd have to be really, really good to beat blackberry waffles. On a side note, we should have warmed some syrup up. Cold syrup is gross.

    ReplyDelete