Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The 100th issueversary- The Anemic Muskrat

Here we are ladies and gentlemen. This is, indeed, a momentous occasion. I have a few words to say (in the form of a fable) in commemoration of our hundredth post. Here goes:

There was once a very scared muskrat. He didn't have any particular reason to be scared, except that a voracious dog was chasing him. The poor anemic thing. That's right, the muskrat is anemic. Is there no justice in the world? Not that we should blame the dog either; he was hungry (and anorexic). When seeing the muskrat the dog couldn't help but defecate. . . uh, I mean salivate. So, the dog was chasing the poor muskrat all around in circles and the muskrat became all lightheaded (because he's anemic) and fainted. Well, this didn't please the dog. He was hungry, but not hungry enough to eat something that had fainted. You see, the dog always did this. He was always making excuses for not eating something. So, he just returned to his own vomit, I mean kennel. The muskrat lived to bleed another day.

Moral: Better look before you read next time. Ha Ha Ha!

9 comments:

  1. dude, you got a homonym. "There," not "their." Believe it or not, this is one of my biggest pet peeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, I don't know what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are great! You live 15 feet from one another. I'm glad you got the 100th post, Rob. That's my boy!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, if this is one of your pet peeves then I am going to use homonyms all the time. Sort of like you guys smack all the time (Accept I am going to do it on purpose). The affect will be tremendously aggravating. I can't wait too put this plan too affect. And I won't limit this too homonyms, neither. I will also just use words more wronger than usual. My grammer will get so on you're nerves you won't no what too dew.

    Hear is just won example: I'll be like "Their she goes!" And you'll be like "dude, what do you mean? I don't understand your tricked out grammar." And I'll be like "Dude, What do yew mean?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're post made me laugh! Thank ewe:-)
    Theirs still a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rob, i'm in. The minute he steps off that plane, he's in for it. Hahahah....a Hahahah!!! And, oh yes, what is it now, something like 72 hours, my time speaking, before i see you. Oh, it will be awsome! can i get an amen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaleb, they're is no reason four you too be so hard on Rob. He's doing the best he can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats won amen four Kanaan.

    Thanks fore the support Claire. Eye really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete