Sunday, October 25, 2009

A return to definition guessing

Well, it's been a pretty long time since I've contributed anything either. You could almost say I'm in danger of becoming a non-contributor. But that would be weird wouldn't it? Who would run this sanctuary for absurdity if Kaleb and I both left? I have another post running through my head but for now I have a weird word from Mrs. Byrnes. Try to figure out what it means but don't look it up. If you figure it out you earn some flabbergasted respect.

hereism

If that's too easy and you want another one here is: lethonomia.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love making guesses. Let's see...

    Hereism (as opposed to thereism) is the state of being present. That, or it means to be heretical?

    Lethonomia is that condition that I have which makes me tired on sunny afternoons roughly thirty minutes after I eat... or being tired of the name your parents gave you.

    ReplyDelete