Friday, January 15, 2010

I am continually amazed

okgo has cranked out consistently awesome music videos. There's the immortal treadmill video for here it goes again, one of the first great youtube videos and the epic fight montage of million ways to be cruel. I'm not sure if they stopped making videos at that point or if I just stopped watching them. In any case, their new one is on the tube right now, and it's awesome. The song is called this too shall pass.
I can't embed it so go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY

Still not convinced? Picture this: Notre Dame Fighting Irish marching band. An accordion. In a field. In Gilley suits. Oh yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Kaleb, that was epic. Wow. Thanks for posting it!

    You've seen Weezer's music video for Pork And Beans, right? Now *that* is a weird/awesome one. You gotta love random music videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom officially loves that band and the video. Many thanks from our household.

    ReplyDelete