Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another update on my movements

Hello people,

If you are from Moscow, ID please know that I'm already missing you people. If you are from Pensacola, Fl I hope that we can hang on the beach. And if you aren't from either of those places move as soon as possible, because those places are the bomb-diggity.

Guess what? I now have a job on the beach. Faced with an option of being:

1. Unemployed in Greenland
2. Got a job on the friggin' beach

. . . I choose the latter option. You can drool if you want but it's not really as good as it sounds. It isn't that great being on the beach if you are stuck in a hot kitchen. It's a job, is what it is. A job is a job (even if it's on the beach). Anyway, it's a lovely place called "DJ's Beach Cafe." If you are ever there stop by and give me a shout.

3 comments:

  1. Having spent 5.5 hours today in a hot kitchen, I feel your pain. Do you have to wear a dorky uniform?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer isn't everything it's cracked up to be is it? No the uniform isn't too dorky. It's just a blue shirt that says "DJ's Beach Cafe" on it, and there's a Seahorse. Hm. . . maybe that is dorky. How is yours dorky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm the one who openly dislikes summer (although feel free to jump on the bandwagon.) My uniform is all black with a visor and a red apron... I don't mind it, except for the visor.

    ReplyDelete